ParaQuad Tasmania is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information. This Policy sets out our personal information management practices. It covers the following areas:
- Compliance with the National Privacy Principles
- Compliance with the Health Privacy Principles
- Personal information collected
- Use and disclosure of personal information
- Accessing and updating your personal information
- Security of personal information
- Contact details
Throughout this Policy, we refer to your “personal information” which means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your name, address and telephone number are examples of personal information. “Health information” is a type of personal information that relates to your health.
References to “us”, “we” and “our” are references to ParaQuad Tasmania and references to “you” or “your” are references to ParaQuad Tasmania’s clients.
Compliance with the National and State Privacy Principles
ParaQuad Tasmania will comply with the following and any other applicable laws to protect your privacy:
- The National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act (Commonwealth)
- The Health Privacy Principles under the Tasmanian Personal Information Protection Act 2004
- The Tasmanian Personal Information and Protection Act 2004
- The National Freedom of Information Act 1991
- The National Archives Act 1983
- NDIS Code of Conduct
Personal information collected
We only collect personal information that is necessary to serve our clients effectively.
Personal information will only be collected directly from you, or a person / organisation you have directly authorised us to contact.
Your information is stored securely and will not be disclosed to a third party without your express written permission.
We do not retain the personal information of past clients.