Did you know that Coloplast offers a free service to help you manage continence issues?
A Clinical Nurse Advisor from Coloplast is available for appointments in Launceston on the first Monday of each month and in Hobart on the first Tuesday of every month.
Coloplast says, “We can provide the following specialised Coloplast Care Nursing Support Services: ISC, TAI and Collecting Devices (urisheaths and urine bags),
– Product training, including review of technique and free sampling
– Advice on common concerns, for example urethral structures or recurrent UTIs (ISC)
– Pre-screening for therapeutic suitability (TAI only)
– Lifestyle review and suitable product recommendations
– Overview of funding options, including NDIS application support
– Referral to dedicated product support programs and troubleshooting”
Where does this all happen?
St Giles Society
65 Amy Road
Launceston TAS 7250
Ochre Medial Centre Hobart
Levely 1/242 Liverpool Street
Hobart TAS 7000
To enquire about a continence appointment, please call or email Coloplast
1800 316 649